Přívoz - Main Railway Station
OPERATING HOURS FROM APRIL 27th:
Monday - Sunday: 8:00-18:00 (excl. May 1st and 8th)
The Tourist Information Office is situated in the main hall of The Main Train Station Ostrava, where the visitors usually meet Ostrava for the first time.
HOW TO GET THERE:
tram 1, 2, 8, 18 (tram stop "Hlavní nádraží")
trolley bus 101, 102, 106, 108, 111, 112 (trolley bus stop "Hlavní nádraží")
- Information about Ostrava and surroundings – what to visit, transport, accommodation, catering, cultural and sports events etc.
- ticket sales of MHD – Public transport in Ostrava
- ticket sales of LEO Express
- sale of tickets for cultural and sports events held in Ostrava, in the Czech Republic or abroad (list of ticket partners HERE)
- sale of souvenirs and book publications with Ostrava theme, highway signs, maps
- exchange services without fees (cash only)
- copying services including scan with the possibility of sending to email
- lottery tickets, games and services of the betting company SAZKA a.s.
- sale of Beskydy Card discount cards
- free WI-FI and public internet
- accepted forms of payments - cash, credit card
We are looking forward to your visit!
We are member of The Association of Tourist Information Centres of the Czech Republic.